The learning document is based on the comments of a panel discussion through the Project Research and Learning Working Group platform to discuss potential strategies and solutions to bridging the gap between research and practice/policy.
Issues raised include:
- The barriers to the translation or application of research findings to practice (programs/policy)
- What can be done to address these barriers and how existing national research and learning platforms could support the translation of research to program and policies
- How each sector can contribute to making research more relevant and applicable
- The expected outcome upon overcoming these barriers
- Learning and action points from the discussion
Resource User Type